Monday, September 26, 2011

China Glaze - Skyscraper

Today I have another China Glaze, but from the same collection! Skyscraper from the Metro collection!


Look at this! It's gorgeous! Skyscraper is blue based and filled with blue and silver glitters. When I applied the first 2 coats I was worried I had to like pack on 4 or 5 coats, but 3 was enough.


I wasn't sure if I should get Skyscraper since it's a glitter polish, but I just thought I had to have it! And I was right, I had to have it. It wasn't hard to get it off. You're fingers will be covered in some glitter, but at least the cotton won't undress itself over your nails.


Is it bad that while I was painting this one on I kept singing Skyscraper by Demi Lovato all the time? :P Lovely song by the way.


Just like Midtown Magic Skyscraper belongs to the Metro (Downtown) Fall collection :)

xoxo Ingie