Saturday, September 3, 2011

Color Club - Incognito

Incognito... When I first saw the bottle in real life I thought it was too dark. It looks like a light brown color and just not so nice. But then I applied it. The first layer was pretty sheer so then I was really disappointed! I applied a second coat and a smile got on my face. It was not so sheer and it needed a 3rd coat to complete the whole thing. This is just a perfect nude nail polish for me. I absolutely love it!

Incognito... Toen ik het flesje voor het eerst in het echt zag vond ik het te donker. Het ziet eruit als een licht bruine kleur en gewoon niet zo leuk. Maar toen lakte ik het eerste laagje erop. Die was behoorlijk doorzichtig en ik was echt teleurgesteld! Ik bracht een tweede laagje aan en een glimlach verscheen. Het was niet zo doorzichtig meer en een 3de laagje was nodig om het geheel compleet te maken. Dit is de perfecte nude nagellak voor mij. Ik vind 'm geweldig!


1 more thing that has nothing to do with this post, but I would love it if you'd follow me with GFC and/or Bloglovin' :)

Nog 1 ding die niks met deze post te maken heeft, maar ik zou het geweldig vinden als je me zou volgen met GFC en/of Bloglovin' :)

xoxo Ingie