Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Zoya - Dana

A swatch of my first Zoya polish! First off; I love this polish! I don't know why... And I'm not only talking about the color, but also just the polish by it self. The quality is great! So sad it's pretty expensive :( I wish I could order from their site! :P Much cheaper!


Zoya about Dana: "Dana can be best described as an All-American rose cream. Now this is a signature shade!" They also say this is opaque in 5 coats! I believe I'm wearing 2 coats in the pictures.

I'm not so sure about the 'signature shade', because I don't find it that special of a color. I think everybody has a similar color to this one.



I'm definitely planning to get myself some more Zoya's, but the only Dutch site that I know that sells Zoya doesn't have that many interesting colors.

I find this an awkward picture :P
Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie