Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 1 - Red Nails


A few days ago the lovely Rebecca started with the challenge. I don't know who started it, but apparently this challenge has been around for a while. Some days I just live in Bikini Bottom and have no idea what's going on on the internet :P Today I read on Laura's blog it's a challenge for the month of September, so I figured I would finally start it xD I don't know yet if I'm gonna finish it, but I'll try my best!

My fingers look extremely white... :P

Todays nails; Red. This pretty red is from Catrice and listens to the name Bloody Mary To Go. This is actually the only red nail polish I own! When my nail polish addiction started (October 2010) Catrice and Essence were the only brands I knew. I went on the hunt for a red polish and found this one. I'm still looking for the perfect red and I think Essie's Aperitif comes close to it.


Tomorrows nails; Orange

xoxo Ingie