Saturday, September 17, 2011

China Glaze - Heli-Yum

Hello lovelies!

When I started this blog I had a post with a picture of nails I would wear to the Dutch Gay Pride. I got my camera the same day I posted it and had no idea how to use it. I still don't know, but I'm getting better :P Anyhow, in that post the base color of my nails was Heli-Yum from China Glaze. The color on the picture was so off I decided I could make a new post.


Pretty color, isn't it? It's not exactly the way it looks like in real life, but to me it comes really close. You could say a pink trying to become a red... Do you get what I mean? xD


Heli-Yum could be worn with just one coat, but if you have longer nails you will need two. I found that this color was really nice and easy to apply and it wasn't thick at all, even though I've worn it a few times before.


I also wanted to mention something else. I know I'm not really swatching like newer polishes from new collections, but that is because I can't order from like transdesign or nailsupplies (yet). And if I can, I'm only able to order 9 polishes. In Dutch stores I can buy Catrice and Essence, but if you're from a country that doesn't have those brands this blog is pretty much pointless. I suck at nail art and all that, so I don't know what to do yet :P I did started my blog in Dutch too, where I will be swatching Catrice, Essence and more. So fellow Dutchies (or if you're from Belgium) click here :)

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie