Monday, August 22, 2011

Color Club - Coastal Creme

[cheesy greating]

Last swatch of my Color Club polishes. Yup, 3 in total :P

This color seems very similar to Color Club's Pardon My French, but it isn't. The only difference between them is that this one is more nude and PMF is pink. This is not a nude color for me and I don't know if it would be if you have lighter skin. Because I have no idea what that would look like :P

Laatste swatch van mijn Color Club lakjes. 3 in totaal :P


Deze kleur lijkt een beetje op Color Club's Pardon my French, maar dat ik het niet. Het enige verschil is dat deze meer nude is en PMF is roze. Dit is niet een nude kleur voor mij en ik weet ook niet hoe dat zit als je een lichtere huidskleur hebt. Ik heb namelijk geen idee hoe dat eruit zou zien :P


I like this color, because it's the perfect light color. White just looks like Tipp-Ex, but this is at least some color.

Deze kleur vind ik leuk, want het is de perfecte lichte kleur. Wit ziet er gewoon uit als Tipp-Ex, maar dit heeft tenminste nog wat kleur.



I find that the color sometimes slightly changes in different lighting. The first picture shows most how it will look like in real life. And look at the picture below; I'm used to Catrice polishes who do that... What a fail :P

Ik vind dat de kleur soms een beetje veranderd in andere belichting. De eerste foto laat het beste zien hoe het er in het echt uitziet. En check de laatste foto; Ik ben gewend dat Catrice nagellak dat doet... Wat een fail :P


xoxo Ingie