Saturday, September 10, 2011

Catrice - Marilyn & Me

Marilyn & Me? Nice name! Everytime Catrice comes out with a new collection they come up with the best names. They did it again!



A few days ago I showed you red nails for the challenge, but I happen to got a new red polish a few days later. I just had to show you this one!


It's red (obviously..) with red shimmer and chunky glitter. I've actually never really seen those two together! I think it's really pretty. I wouldn't wear this polish now, but more when we're going into the winter. I find it so Christmassy (I like using words that don't exist xD)


In this last picture you actually don't see much of the chunky glitter, but still you can see how gorgeous it is! For this polish I first applied 2 coats, but wanted to try 3 instead. It was really opaque with 3 coats1 :)

xoxo Ingie