Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Nail Polish Tag


Nory from Fierce Make Up & Nails tagged me a week ago. I think it's time to start posting this! :P

The rules:
1. Answer 10 questions.
2. Pass this tag to 5 bloggers.
3. Make sure that the bloggers you tagged know about this.

Here are the 10 questions.
1. How many polishes do you have?
- I counted 199, but I know I have some hidden polishes out here :P

2. What is your favorite brand of nail polish?
- I don't think I have a favorite. A lot of brands have polishes that apply like angel pee, but also polishes that apply like crap.

3. Do you like crackle polish or do you hate it?
- I like it. In my city people really start to notice it, so I like when they ask where I got it :P

4. What is your first nail polish brand?
- Catrice

5. If you're going to have a nail polish line, what are you gonna name it?
- Limited Addiction? :P How creative, but I hate it as my blog name, but would love it as a nail polish brand xD

6. What nail polish color does not compliment you?
- Green and yellow I think?

7. What nail polish color does compliment you?
- I like blue and dark purple on me. Funny, because those were colors that I used to hate in the beginning!

8. Name two of your best nail art friends.
- Take a look at my blog roll :P

9. What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received?
- Polishes that I got in a swap with Nory and Iris :) There would be no way for me to get my hands on the brands that they got me, so I'm super happy with those polishes!

10. Make a speech about thanking the blogger who tagged you.
- Is this mic on? Test 1, 2, 3... Hi Nory! Thanks for tagging me! I loved this tag so much! x

Here are the 5 people I tag:
1. Pretty Brilliant
2. Nailderella
3. Nail Polish Is My Crack
4. My World
5. Rebecca Likes Nails

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie