Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Nail polish / Nail care haul!!

Today I have some things to show you! Sunday I placed an order on Boozyshop and Nailpolishfashion (Dutch webshops) and today I got my packages! :D Wanna see what I got?

Vandaag heb ik wat dingetjes te laten zien! Zondag plaatste ik een bestelling bij Boozyshop en Nailpolishfashion en vandaag kreeg ik mijn pakketjes! :D Wil je zien wat ik binnenkreeg?

Let's start with the first package. It's not a lot, but one thing that might save my nails :P The Trind Perfect System. I've been wanting this for a while now, but it's kinda pricey. Now I finally had the chance to get it, so I did. Trind is a Dutch brand, but is available worldwide. I could only find the online shop for America and Canada. Obviously a review will be up within a month :)

I also bought  a Diamond Cosmetics nail polish. Diamond Cosmetics has an American online shop as well and they polishes $ 2,50 a bottle. This is the color Gold Foil.

Laten we beginnen met het eerste pakketje. Het is niet veel, maar een ding dat misschien mijn nagels red :P De Trind Perfect System. Ik wilde dit al een tijdje, maar het is best prijzig. Nu ik de kans had om het te kopen, deed ik dat. Trind is een Nederlands merk en wereldwijd te verkrijgen is. Natuurlijk komt er binnen een maand een review :)


Ik kocht ook een Diamond Cosmetics nagellak. Dit is de kleur Gold Foil.



This second package has some more products. My 3rd Konad plate (m60). I wanted this one because I kinda like 3 of the images :P Four Color Club polishes; Love 'Em/Leave 'Em, Incognito, Magic Attraction and Sex Symbol. Those last 2 look very similar, but Magic Attraction is a colorful glitter. Sex Symbol reminds me of O.P.I.'s Crown Me Already. O.P.I.'s Spark de Triomphe could be the gold version of that :)
I also got Golden Rose Scale Effect polish in #9, a flakie. I wanted to get more, but almost all of them were sold out. Usually I still order when a polish is sold out, but the owners of the site are moving, so they stated at the homepage to not order sold out products. So I'll just wait till they're done moving :P This is my first flakie by the way :D
Last but noy least my first Zoya nail polish! I didn't know what Zoya polish to get, because they're quite expensive. I ended up with Dana. I own so many pink polishes and I still don't know if this was a good thing to do :P

Het tweede pakketje heeft wat meer dingetjes. M'n 3de Konad plate (m60). Ik wilde deze wel, want ik vond 3 van de plaatjes wel leuk :P Vier Color Club lakjes; Love 'Em/Leave 'EmIncognitoMagic Attraction en Sex Symbol. Deze laatste twee lijken erg op elkaar, maar Magic Attraction is een kleurrijke glitter. Sex Symbol doet me denken aan O.P.I.'s Crown Me Already. O.P.I.'s Spark de Triomphe zou de gouden versie daarvan kunnen zijn :)
Ik bestelde ook een Golden Rose Scale Effect lakje in #9, een flakie. Ik wilde er meer kopen, maar ze waren bijna allemaal uitverkocht. Normaal bestel ik wel als iets is uitverkocht, maar de eigenaren van de site zijn aan het verhuizen en op de homepage vroegen ze om uitverkochte dingen niet te bestellen. Dus ik wacht wel totdat ze klaar zijn met verhuizen :P Dit is trouwens mijn eerste flakie :D
En als laatste mijn eerste Zoya lakje! Ik wist niet welke Zoya ik moest nemen, want ze zijn best duur. Ik kocht Dana. Ik heb heel veel roze lakjes en weet nog steeds niet of dit wel een goed idee was :P


That was all. This week I finally have new stuff to show you :) I'm trying to buy/find more known brands of polish so people outside the Netherlands will be able to get these polishes as well :)

Dat was alles. Deze week heb ik eindelijk wat nieuwe dingen om te laten zien :) Ik probeer meer bekendere merken nagellak te kopen/vinden, zodat mensen buiten Nederland die lakjes ook kunnen krijgen.

xoxo Ingie