Saturday, August 20, 2011

Thank you & Comments & Photo's [Update]

[Insert cheesy greeting]


First I wanted to thank you for the two followers I got the past few days with GFC! It may not be a lot, but at least there are 2 people who want to see/read my posts even though I don't know how to take pictures :P So thank you for that! And also a thank you for those who leave comments. It's so nice and makes me want to continue with this whole thing. Talking about comments; I have another comment section. I don't know yet, but I think with this one I can reply to comments and that's something that I find really important!

Als eerste bedankt for the twee volgers die ik de afgelopen dagen kreeg met GFC! Het klinkt niet als veel, maar er zijn minstens 2 mensen die mijn posts willen zien/lezen ook al weet ik niet hoe ik goede foto's kan maken :P Dus bedankt! Ook bedankt voor degenen die reacties achterlaten. Dat is zo aardig en daardoor heb ik meer zin om door te gaan. Over reacties gesproken; Ik heb een andere 'comment section.' (RWJ moment) Ik weet het nog niet zeker, maar volgens mij kan ik met deze reageren op reacties en dat vind ik heel belangrijk!

Another thing I wanted to share; my pictures. In the same week I started this blog I got myself a new camera! I once started a blog before, but the camera was blegh! 16 megapixels says nothing! :P It didn't even had an optical zoom xD But... I still don't really know how to hold my hand and nail polish when I take a picture and my pinky finger has it's own life... So I kinda need to figure out how to take good pictures. Until that time you have to do it with my awkwardness xD

Een ander iets waar ik het over wilde hebben; mijn foto's. In dezelfde week dat ik deze blog begon kocht ik een nieuwe camera! Ik ben eens eerder een blog begonnen, maar de camera was nfkjndk! 16 megapixels zegt niks! :P Het had niet eens een optische zoom! xD Maar... Ik weet nog steeds niet echt hoe ik m'n hand en nagellak moet houden als ik een foto maake en mijn pink heeft een eigen leven... Dus ik moet nog even uitzoeken hoe ik goede foto's kan maken. Tot dan moet je het doen met mijn awkwardness xD


You might know already I OWN the most boring nail polish stash in the entire world. As soon as I can I will buy new polishes and image plates (dying to get Bundle Monster plates) and all that jazz and hopefully I can entertain the both of us :P

Je weet misschien al dat ik de meest doodsaaie nagellak stash van de wereld bezit. Zodra ik kan koop ik nieuwe nagellakken en image plates (ik moet en zal Bundle Monster plates kopen) en al dat gedoe en hopelijk kan ik jou en mezelf er mee entertainen :P

xoxo Ingie