Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Untrieds Day 8: Revlon - Facets Of Fuchsia

Surprise surprise! Another polish I got from Nory! :P

My first and only Revlon nail polish. I did see swatches of this one,. I liked them, but not in a way that I wanted to have it. When I put this on my nails it was a different story. Again I liked a polish better when I had it on my nails! I wore only 2 coats, but 3 would be much, much better! I'll be wearing this one more often :)



Check out the other lovely ladies in this Untrieds Month :)


Alexandria at Je T'aime Lacquer
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted To The Allure Of Beauty
Ashley at Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Caitlin at Something Creative
Carly at Lacquered Lover
Caroline at Good Lack, Nail
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Gwen at Pudgy Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Natalie at Gems in a Bottle
Nory at Fierce Make-Up and Nails
Rachel at Cherry Glam Girl
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer
Taylor at Nailed to the T
Thalie at Glazed Talons

xoxo Ingie