Sunday, August 7, 2011

Catrice - I Wear My Sunglasses At Night

Hi there!

Today I have a swatch with a Catrice nail polish. I bet that when you're following a lot of nail blogs you've heard of Catrice.

Vandaag heb ik een swatch van een Catrice nagellak, namelijk I Wear My Sunglasses At Night.

This is I Wear My Sunglasses At Night.


First of all; I love the name! :P Hahha! This is a black polish with purple and green glitters. I'm not really into dark polishes for the summer, but I do think it's a really nice color to wear when you're going out at night.

Ten eerste; Geweldige naam! :P Hahah! Dit is een zwarte nagellak met paarse en groene glitters. Ik hou niet echt van donkere kleuren in de zomer, maar dit lijkt me een mooi kleurtje om te dragen als je een avondje uitgaat.

The application of this polish was so great! I've had this one for a while now and although I did open the bottle a few times, it wasn't thick at all. Only for that I would wear it again :P

Het aanbrengen van de nagellak was geweldig! Ik heb deze al een tijdje en ook al heb ik het flesje wel een paar keer open gemaakt, hij was niet dik geworden. Alleen daarom zou ik 'm zo weer dragen :P


This polish is opaque in 2 coats and definitely worth to have a little place in your stash! :P

De lak dekte in 2 laagjes en is het zeker waard om een plekje in je stash te hebben! :P Catrice nagellak is verkrijgbaar bij Trekpleister en Kruidvat voor € 2,49,- per stuk :)

Thanks for reading and see you next time! :)

xoxo Ingie

No comments:

Post a Comment