Friday, August 19, 2011

ELF - Hot Pink

Hey guys!

I know it's boring, but again I have a swatch for you today. BUT, I do have the need to explain some things to you :P Why am I so boring with my posts? Well, when I started out, just 2 weeks ago, I actually found out that I own the most boring nail polish stash in the world! And I have never really done nail art! I already knew I wanted to buy nail art stuff and all, but the end of the month (read fresh new salary) just seems so far away! So to the few readers that I have; I hope you can be patient :P

Ik weet dat het saai is, maar alweer een swatch vandaag. MAAR, ik moet wel even wat dingetjes uitleggen :P Waarom ben ik zo saai met mijn posts? Toen ik deze blog begon, maar 2 weekjes geleden, kwam ik erachter dat ik de meest saaie nagellak stash van de wereld bezit! En ik heb nooit echt nail art gedaan! Ik wist al dat ik nail art dingetjes wilde kopen, maar het einde van de maand (lees nieuw salaris) lijkt zo ver weg! Dus, voor de paar lezers die ik heb; Ik hoop dat je het nog even uithoudt :P

But now onto the swatch! As you can see (when you scroll to the 3rd picture) this is a very, very deep pink. Almost going to red. I wouldn't call it a hot pink though... I would call it - let me think - Highlight Red? No. Just no. But the name fail doesn't take away the prettiness off this color. I'll show you a pic with 1, 2 and 3 coats of this polish.

Maar nu naar de swatch! Zoals je kan zien (als je naar het 3de plaatje scrollt) is dit een hele diepe kleur roze. Bijna rood. Ik zou deze kleur geen Hot Pink noemen... Ik zou het - laat me denken - Highlight Red noemen? Nee. Gewoon.. nee. Maar de naam fail neemt de mooi kleur van deze lak niet weg. Ik laat je foto's met 1, 2 en 3 laagjes nagellak zien.

1 coat - 1 laagje
2 coats - 2 laagjes
3 coats - 3 laagjes
Excusez moi for my messiness... Just blame the shaky hand (that I don't have) Next pictures are just because I made them :P

Excusez moi voor de slordigheid... Gooi het maar op mijn trillerige hand (die ik niet heb) Volgende foto's zijn er gewoon omdat ik ze had :P



You can buy ELF products in the webshop. I don't know what the website is for other countries, but it starts with eyeslipsface and then .com .whateveryouuseafterdot :P This polish was just € 1,00

Je kunt ELF producten kopen via de webshop. Voor Nederland is dat eyeslipsface.nl. De nagellak was maar € 1,00 maar als je daar besteld zou ik zeker veel meer dingetjes kopen, want de verzendkosten zijn € 6,95!! Ze hebben heel veel make-up voor heel erg weinig! :)

xoxo Ingie

No comments:

Post a Comment