Sunday, August 21, 2011

My First Franken! Mwhuahahah

[cheesy greating]

Yesterday I came across Laura's blog. She has a really fun contest going on; Create a franken inspired by a movie or TV show. I immediately had something in mind and tried to do something. I liked creating something, but I didn't really like the way it turned out. It's a nice color, but nothing special. I'd like to share the name of it with you, but then you would know from what movie I'm trying to create something :P

Gisteren kwam ik langs Laura's blog. Ze heeft een leuke contest; Maak een franken geïnspireerd door een film of TV show. Ik had meteen een idee in m'n hoofd en probeerde iets te maken. Ik vond het leuk om iets te creëren, maar ik vond het resultaat niet zo geweldig. Het is een mooie kleur, maar niks bijzonders. Ik zou graag de naam delen, maar dan weet je gelijk van welke film ik iets probeer te creëren :P



SPARKLES! :P
 I used Catrice - I Sea You, Catrice - Sold Out Forever, Catrice - Blue Cara Ciao, Catrice - I Wear My Sunglasses At Night, Etos sparkle polish and Hema sparkle polish.

 Ik gebruikte Catrice - I Sea YouCatrice - Sold Out Forever, Catrice - Blue Cara Ciao, Catrice - I Wear My Sunglasses At Night, Etos glitter nagellak en Hema glitter nagellak.

xoxo Ingie