Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Untrieds Day 1: Essie - School Of Hard Rocks


Remember that day where I said I would totally finish that 30 days of polish challenge and blah blah blah... Obviously I failed... AGAIN! I feel like the weak one on here :P

Anyhow! I just found out that somebody started the 30 days of untrieds starting November 1st. I think I'm allowed to be in it :P I was actually getting some polishes together before I knew about this, but I'm far away from 30 polishes... But who says I'm not buying new stuff?

This is my first Essie! :) I got it from Nory and I applied it for the first time yesterday. And Oh-Em-Gee! I LOVED the application. Not ever I had a nail polish apply like this, maybe I have but I don't remember.


One coat was enough. Nothing more was needed. The color is lovely and I can't wait to get more Essie's. Not that every polish from a brand will be so amazing, but I'm just still flying high here.


So yeah, a little Fairy Dust felt on my nails and it was looking lovely :)


I have no idea yet if I'm actually 'allowed' in this challenge thing, because I only spoke to one of the girls in this challenge who said it was okay. So if this post disappears, I wasn't allowed to be in it :P

The other girls that are in the Untrieds month:

Alexandria at Je T'aime Lacquer
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted To The Allure Of Beauty
Ashley at Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Caitlin at Something Creative
Carly at Lacquered Lover
Caroline at Good Lack, Nail
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Gwen at Pudgy Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Natalie at Gems in a Bottle
Nory at Fierce Make-Up and Nails
Rachel at Cherry Glam Girl
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer
Taylor at Nailed to the T
Thalie at Glazed Talons


xoxo Ingie