Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Untrieds Day 22: Hema - Nailpolish 08

When I woke up today I was in a sad mood. I don't know why, but I felt so depressed. I was like; now I have to write for my blog tonight and I don't feel like it anymore. I want to quit this blog. I don't want to do this and that. I have no idea what that was. Later the doorbell rang and me and my brother escaped to our rooms, because we thought it was our neighbour... :P It was the postman! With, a package for me with nail polish! I got them from Iris in a swap. Later I thought to myself; was that depressing mood because I hardly bought any polish this month? And then I have nothing to show you?
Sad, but maybe the truth xD I also lost my Konad scraper a few weeks ago, so I still can't show stamping stuff. I'm convinced that when I order a new scraper I will find the old one xD

Anyway... Today I wore Hema's 08 nail polish and I love it! This blue polish is so gorgeous! It's not a royal blue, but close to it. It's more pretty than a royal blue in my opinion xD


And look what happened to my nail yesterday... My nails keep breaking, even though I think I take good care of it. But my job is really killing my nails, so I have to accept it xD


Check out the other girls in this month of Untrieds :)

Alexandria at Je T'aime Lacquer
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted To The Allure Of Beauty
Ashley at Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Caitlin at Something Creative
Carly at Lacquered Lover
Caroline at Good Lack, Nail
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Gwen at Pudgy Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Natalie at Gems in a Bottle
Nory at Fierce Make-Up and Nails
Rachel at Cherry Glam Girl
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer
Taylor at Nailed to the T
Thalie at Glazed Talons

xoxo Ingie