Thursday, October 27, 2011

Galaxy Nails!

You may have seen this mani on Vampy Varnish (thank you so much!) but now I'm showing you here. I was so excited about these, I just couldn't wait to post them here!


The first time I tried galaxy nails was August 19th to be exact :P I did these October 11th and I think I improved if I may say so.



Of course a matte look again. I love everything matte with my Gosh matte topcoat :P


I love how you can still see the glitters when it's matte.



Here's a list of the polishes I used:
- Essence Multi Dimension - Midnight Rocker
- Miss Sporty Lasting Color - nr. 30
- Etos Effect Nails - nr. 09
- China Glaze - Ahoy!
- Catrice - Blues Brother Vol. II
- Catrice - Forget Me Not
- Catrice - Lucky In Lilac
- China Glaze - Fairy Dust

I actually have no idea why I am holding a bottle of China Glaze (I think it's it Crimson)

Do you like these galaxy nails, or even in general? And have you ever tried them? Let me know! :)

xoxo Ingie