Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 14 - A Polish That Is Inexpensive

This one is easy! I found this one like 2 or 3 weeks ago at a drugstore. There is this gross thing with little basket kind of things with make-up and all that jazz that is discontinued. That sentence made no sense, so let's go on. I got this polish for only € 0,50 :D In dollars that's only $ 0,70! :O This is Essence Midnight Rocker.


This is one of my favorite polishes! I love that it's almost black, I love that it's blue. I love it on my nails! :)


If I find more of these, I will buy them! xD I also wanted to see the effect of it matte and love it! I used Gosh's matte topcoat again. I love how it's matte, but still shiny!


And no dark nail polish without flakies. :P Here I used Golden Rose Scale Effect #9.



Do you like almost black colors or do you go for black? Or no dark colors at all? Let me know :)

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Ingie