Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 13 - A Polish That Is Blue [O.P.I. - Swimsuit... Nailed It!]

When I started this 'challenge' I didn't really know what kind of blue I would pick. None of my blue's are that interesting or pretty. Until a few days ago where I received the polishes from my first swap with Nory. I got my first O.P.I polishes and one of them is this gorgeous blue Swimsuit... Nailed It!

Sorry for the tipwear! I wore this for almost 2 days :P

Before I got the polishes Nory told me this was one of the polishes she got me. I told her my mom would be jealous! :P When I got the polishes and unwrapped them my mom was like; Oooh, I like that blue one! :P
I swatched most of the polishes on each of my fingers and that night I was talking with my brother in the kitchen and he was like; That blue one looks pretty cool. (he also like the other O.P.I. polish xD)


Swimsuit... Nailed It! was hard to capture on camera and this is not how it looks like in real life. In real it's even more pretty! It reminded me of the ocean you see in movies! :P

What do you think of this color? Do you own it?

xoxo Ingie