Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ABC of LimitedAddictionNails

Hello! Yesterday Nory from Fierce Make-up & Nails asked me to do this with her. Of course I wanted that :P So here it is! If you wanna do this ABC we would love to read it! :)
 
A – Age: 20! Almost 21 :)

B – Bed size: Here we just call it a one person bed :P Don't know how you call it xD

C – Chore you hate: Dishes... We have a dishwasher, but our kitchen is so small...

D – Dog’s name: Tiny and Binky

E – Essential start your day item: MILK! I'm a milk addict... It's terrible ;p

F – Favorite color: Pink

G – Gold or Silver: Silver

H – Height: 1,80m = 6ft?

I – Instruments you play: None. But my youngest brother had a guitar a few years ago and this one time I dreamed that I was playing that guitar and I was pretty amazing at it :P

J – Job title: I work in a drugstore... I don't know what title that would be

K – Kid(s): Zero, but I did dream like 3 times in 2 weeks I was having a baby. But that was like a year ago :P

L – Living arrangements: Living at home. 

M – Mom’s name: Janny

N – Nicknames: Ingie

O – Overnight hospital stay other than birth: November/December 2009 and February 2010 on and off till September 2010

P – Pet Peeve: People who use more seats than needed in bus or train... I could name so many!

Q – Quote from a movie: "Are you sure you're qualified to be taking care of that baby?" "What are you talking about? I've found a baby before." "You found a baby before? Where?" "Coffee Bean." [The Hangover] This movie is probably my favorite comedy!

R – Right or left handed: Right handed, but some things I can do with both

S – Siblings: 2 younger brothers, 15 and 19 and one older brother, 24, who lives with my dad.

T – Time you wake up: When I have to work 6:40 am. When I'm off I just sleep in :P

U- Underwear: Is pretty! :P

V – Vegetable you dislike: I like pretty much everything.

W – Ways/Reasons you run late: I think I still have time to do one more thing, but that's usually never true... ;p

X – X-rays you’ve had: Enough

Y – Yummy food you make: I can't cook :(

Z – Zoo favorite: Since last time the elephants :P

xoxo Ingie