Sunday, November 20, 2011

Untrieds Day 9 -19

As promised, but too late, my Untrieds that I wore on the days that my internet died. I found some new loves, but also polishes I wouldn't want to be seen with ever again!

I keep my Untrieds in a plastic bag in my polish stash and randomly pick out a polish. Since I deleted the pics by accident I now swatched them so you could see what I wore the past week. I didn't really take the time to clean up :P But enjoy! :)


Day 9
Brand: China Glaze
Name: Ahoy!
Finish: Shimmer
Yay or nay: Yay!

I never wore this one, because I thought it was just another pink. But it's not. It has a gorgeous orange shimmer in it!



Day 10
Brand: Essence
Name: Hard To Resist
Finish: Shimmer
Yay or nay: Nay!

I liked the color of this one, but the application was pretty hard. The brush of it is kinda messed up. I have a dupe for it; Catrice's Blues Brother Vol. II.


Day 11
Brand: Essence
Name: Blue Addicted [layered over Hard To Resist]
Finish: Jelly
Yay or nay: Yay!

I once layered this one over another polish, but the combination was not the right combination. This IS the right combination and it made me love Blue Addicted! It's not a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Across The Universe. It's a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Across The Universe! :)



Day 12
Brand: Sinful Colors
Name: Hottie
Finish: Glitter
Yay or nay: Yay and nay!

This is a really pretty glitter polish. It's even a really, really, really close dupe for O.P.I.'s Last Friday Night. The reason for the nay is because it's a pain in the ass to remove! It took me forever! I got this one in a swap with Nory :)





Day 13
Brand: Sally Hansen
Name: Bubblegum Pink
Finish: Creme
Yay or nay: Yay!

Again a pink where I thought it would be OR just another pink OR not a pink I would wear. In the bottle it looked almost a little bit frosty. In real life this color is beautiful! I couldn't capture it's true color. To me it looked nice with my skin tone and I think this one would look amazing with the Gosh matte topcoat. I got this one in a swap with Nory :)


Day 14
Brand: Catrice
Name: Be My Millionaire
Finish: Metallic/Foil?
Yay or nay: Nay!

This one is blegh! I hated it so much! I believe it is a nice one for stamping though, but just wearing it like this, on it's own; never again!


Day 15
Brand: Sally Hansen
Name: Plum Power
Finish: Creme/Shimmer
Yay or nay: Nay!

This is just not my color.. I don't have a lot to say about it :P I do want to tell that Sally Hansen is available in my country, but they're € 7,99 which is almost $11... So sad... xD I got this one in a swap with Nory :)


Day 16
Brand: O.P.I
Name: Black Cherry Chutney
Finish: Shimmer
Yay or nay: Yay!

I wish I grabbed this one the first day of the Untrieds! Or even before I started with the Untrieds. It's a really nice and vampy color. I think this would be great for this season. I got this one in a swap with Nory :)



Day 17
Brand: China Glaze
Name: Mummy May I
Finish: Glitter
Yay or nay: Nay!

I wanted to have this one so bad and when I got it I never put it on, because it didn't look like I expected it to be. With the first stroke it reminded me of Revlon's Facets Of Fuchsia, but that one is so much more nicer! This is just a fail :P


Day 18
Brand: Catrice
Name: From Dusk To Dawn
Finish: Creme/Shimmer
Yay or nay: Yay!

I've had From Dusk To Dawn in my Untrieds before, but this is the new version. I believe it's out since September, but never bought it because the color seemed so not me. Wrong! LOVE IT! It has a gorgeous pink shimmer in it, but you can only see it in some lightnings. On multiple blogs I read that the old version from From Dusk To Dawn is really hard to find, but... at work I found a bottle of the old one! :)


Day 19
Brand: Sinful Colors
Name: Why Not
Finish: Creme
Yay or nay: Yay!

I loved this one! Not a color I would pick myself. I wouldn't wear this one in the winter time, but for summer it would be amazing! Again, I got this one in a swap with Nory :)


Check out the other girls in this month of Untrieds :)

Alexandria at Je T'aime Lacquer
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted To The Allure Of Beauty
Ashley at Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Caitlin at Something Creative
Carly at Lacquered Lover
Caroline at Good Lack, Nail
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Gwen at Pudgy Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Natalie at Gems in a Bottle
Nory at Fierce Make-Up and Nails
Rachel at Cherry Glam Girl
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer
Taylor at Nailed to the T
Thalie at Glazed Talons

xoxo Ingie