Sunday, November 6, 2011

Untrieds Day 5: Miss Sporty - nr. 346

Hello and sorry for the late post of today. We're on day 5 of the Untrieds month and I picked a Miss Sporty polish I bought a while ago. The pictures aren't color accurate, but I really couldn't capture it with my camera.


Nr. 346 is actually green. It reminded me of Christmas when I had it on my nails, but it's not a Christmas green. In the bottle it looks completely different! I do not like this one at all, just because of the color. I do like the shimmer in it a lot, though.


Miss Sporty nail polishes are my fave when it comes to the brush. It's just the most amazing and easiest thing to work with. Maybe I'll show you some different brands next to each other :)


The other girls that are participating in this challenge:

Alexandria at Je T'aime Lacquer
Alyssa at Always Polished
Amber at The Polished Momma
Andrea at Addicted To The Allure Of Beauty
Ashley at Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Caitlin at Something Creative
Carly at Lacquered Lover
Caroline at Good Lack, Nail
Caroline at Shadow's Nail Art
Chelsea at Pretty and Polished
Gwen at Pudgy Nails
Jacki at Adventures in Acetone
Jamie at Nails Adored
Lindsey at Nailtopia
Natalie at Gems in a Bottle
Nory at Fierce Make-Up and Nails
Rachel at Cherry Glam Girl
Sarah at Lucky Lacquers
Shaina at Haute Lacquer
Taylor at Nailed to the T
Thalie at Glazed Talons

Do you have any Miss Sporty polishes and which one is your fave?

xoxo Ingie