Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award!

A few weeks ago Nory from Fierce Make Up & Nails gave me The Versatile Blogger award. It's about time to do something with it! :P So thank you Nory! :)
 

There are two rules you have to follow:
1. List 7 things about you.
2. Pass this along to 15 other bloggers that deserve this award.

Okay, so here are 7 things about me!

1. I'm addicted to milk! I can not live one day without it. I actually drink too much of it :P
2. I love 'Awkward' on MTV
3. When I go to sleep I listen to my iPod until I'm ready to go to sleep. If I don't listen to it it's hard to fall asleep.
4. In my head I always plan to clean my room and do this and that, but when it comes to it I don't do it.
5. When somebody gets hurt instead of comforting them I'm just standing there awkwardly smiling. It's the nerves I've been told xD
6. I love pictures of famous cities!
7. I have a really bad eye sight. Without my contact lenses/glasses I can barely see. Almost 3 years ago my sight was only 45%

I nominate these 15 lovely bloggers:
Adventures In Acetone
All That Is Gorgeous
Caitlins Creative Corner
Drugstore And Bargain Lover
Dutch Nail Polish
Good Lack, Nail
My Polish Stash
My Nailtopia
Nailderella Nails
Nailed To The T
Nail Polish Is My Crack
Okay Now Joy
Pretty 'N Polish
Pudgy Nails
Swatch And Learn

xoxo Ingie