Friday, August 26, 2011

Catrice - Purplelized

Who can spot the purple in this nail polish? Because I don't! Maybe I got a wrong bottle...? :P Wrong bottle or not; I like this color! It looks kind of brownish I guess. I'm wearing it on my toes now and it looks different again. More like a dark grey... This bottle is just wrong! xD

Wie spot het paarse in deze nagellak? Want ik zie het niet! Misschien heb ik een verkeerd flesjes...? Verkeerd flesje of niet; Ik vind het een mooie kleur! Het ziet er buinachtig uit als je het mij vraagt. Ik heb deze nu op m'n tenen en het ziet er ook weer anders uit. Donkergrijs of iets... Gewoon een verkeerd flesje! xD


Sorry for these 2 kind of blurry pictures. I don't know what happend. The last 2 pics are supposed to be like that by the way :P

Sorry voor de wat vage foto's. Ik weet niet wat er gebeurde. De laatste 2 foto's horen zo te zijn trouwens :P



See those nice glitters? Love it! To me that is what makes the color more special to me.

Zie je die mooie glitters? Ik hou er van! Voor mij is dat wat de kleur wat specialer maakt.



xoxo Ingie